Please print out this form and carefully fill out all sections. You will need to bring this form with you when you check your pet in for their boarding reservation. If your pet is to be given any medications or treatments during their stay, please also print Page 2 of the Boarding Form so you can fill out how and what medications your pet will need during their stay with us.
Print Boarding Form Page 1 (all boarders)
Print Boarding Form Page 2 (boarders needing medications during stay)
ARKLE Veterinary Care, LLC
1020 Concord Road, Smyrna, GA 30080
770-435-6700 Fax 770-434-4863
BOARDING FORM (front)
Owner's Name Pet's Name
Boarding from ___/___/___ To ___/___/___ Approx. Time for PU: _____am / pm
___See medication form ___No medications/treatments needed during boarding
Feeding: ______ times a day. Feed (how much each meal) ______can ______ dry
Items brought with pet: cLeash cCollar cBed cToys cFood cOther______________
For the protection of your pet and others:
1. All dogs must have veterinary proof of current vaccinations for Distemper, Parvovirus (DHP-P) and Rabies and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) showing when they were last administered by a veterinarian, and when they are due again.
2. All cats must have veterinary proof of current vaccinations for Feline Distemper, Panleukopenia (FVRCP) and Rabies showing when they were last administered by a veterinarian, and when they are due again.
3. We reserve the right to treat any pet brought in dirty or with flea(s) or tick(s) present. We reserve the right to vaccinate any pet without proof of current vaccinations from an animal hospital. Any costs incurred by these treatments are the responsibility of the owner/agent of the pet.
4. As owner/agent for this pet I give my permission for the doctor on duty to begin
necessary treatments in the event my pet becomes ill. I understand that I will be financially responsible for this treatment. I understand that every reasonable effort will be made to contact me or my agent (emergency contact listed on this form) prior to surgical/medical treatments for my pet that have not been pre-authorized by me or my agent..
5. If estimated costs of treatment exceed $__________ I refuse treatment for my pet without consent of me or my designated emergency contact person.
6. All pets that receive medications while boarding will be charged a medication administration fee.
Emergency Contact(s):(Phone number & name)____________________________
I have read and understand this form.
Signature of Owner or Agent Date