Please print out this form and carefully fill out all sections. You will need to bring this form with you when you check your pet in for their boarding reservation.
All pets are required to be up to date on their vaccinations.
Dogs are required to have:
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) given with in the last 6 months prior to boarding
Cats are required to have:
Print Boarding Form
If your pet is on medication and will it need administered while boarding, please complete page 2.
- Boarders must be a current patient at ARKLE Veterinary Care and have up to date vaccines. If you are unable to provide proof of current vaccines or your pet is overdue for vaccines, your pet WILL receive an exam and vaccinations while boarding. If your pet is overdue for vaccines, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to update the vaccines. This appointment should be at least 2 weeks prior to boarding to allow the vaccine to become fully effective.
- We require all NEW patients to ARKLE Veterinary Care to schedule an appointment with our veterinarian for a physical exam evaluation prior to boarding. We will not schedule this appointment on the same day your pet is due to arrive for boarding
- All medications, prescription and non-prescription, MUST be in their original labeled containers. We are unable to accept ANY medication that is not in their original container.
- In order to keep the clinic flea and tick free, we will treat any pet that has fleas or ticks with medication.
- Drop-off and Pick-ups are only allowed during business hours. We will NOT release any pet after hours to anyone.
- Mon and Wednesday 8:00am to 5:40pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:30am to 5:40pm
- Friday and Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Pets will only be released to the owner or authorized agent on record. If you someone else will be dropping off or picking up your pet, please call the clinic to let our staff know the name of the person who will be bringing/getting your pet:
- Dropping off: Will need the boarding form and treatment plan authorized by the owner prior to pets arrival
- Picking up: Write the name of the person, other than owner/agent, who is picking up your pet. They will need to present a picture ID. Payment for boarding and/or services may be pre-paid, or card left on file to charge at discharge. Otherwise, the person picking up will be responsible for paying for services prior to pet being released. If you need to change who is authorized to pick up your pet, please contact the clinic either by phone or email.